|Thank you Delectably Dawn|
Hi everyone! I was nominated by Delectably Dawn for the Liebster Award. Yay!!! You can visit her wonderful site by clicking here.
Here are the Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
Here are the questions that Delectably Dawn wanted answered:
- What is your favorite children’s movie of all time? Why? Annie, because I used to know all the lyrics to every song and used be able to sing along through out the movie
- Do you work outside of your home? Or are you a SAHM? What is your favorite aspect of your job? I work outside my home. I've been a cosmetologist for over 12 years and have recently moved to another profession as a Behavioral Therapist. I love working with people.
- Who is the most
inspirational person in your life? My daughter inspires me to strive to be the type of woman that I hope she will one day be.
- What’s your guilty
pleasure? Bad reality T.V. shows? Taboo memes on the internet? A certain food
that only a pregnant woman would love? I have so many guilty pleasures, but you hit it right on with reality T.V. I hate drama in my own life, but I'm addicted to watching it. LOL
- Pepsi, Coke, Coffee, Tea, Water, Juice…or wine? Tea, I never used to like it but a few years I gave it another try and now I'm obsessed. I'm also a wine drinker.
- What’s your favorite fruit? Do you prefer it raw, baked, with dinner, in a salad…or with everything? Korean Pears I like them in their original state.
- What is your favorite genre of music to listen to in the car? POP, anything that I can sing along really load to with a good beat.
- Toilet paper…are you an over the roll or under the roll user? I have no idea, never payed attention.
- It’s bedtime! Are you a side, back or stomach sleeper? Side, fetal position
- What’s your favorite gadget to use in the kitchen? Cookie cutters, I love making shapes out of any food that can be shaped especially sandwiches for the kids.
- When you’ve had a stressful day, what is the FIRST thing you do to unwind? Read, read, read :)
1. More Sister Stuff
2. A Happier Girl
3. Hip Baby Mama
4. Pursuit of Function Home
5. Kusina Ni Inday
6. My Life According to Pinterest
7. Sandling All Day
8. Tea and a Book
9. Wives Connection
10. Under construction
11. Not Just Silly Thoughts
My Questions for my nominees:
1. What is the most recent book that you've read and how would you rate it?
2. Where is the one destination that you have or would love to visit?
3. What is your #1 pet peeve?
4. What is your favorite holiday and why?
5. Favorite movie of all time?
6. What was the make and color of your first car?
7. The most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. If you could have one super power what would it be?
10. What was the last song that you listened to today?
11. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? LOL